The decisions and choices you make at retirement, will affect the income you receive for the rest of your life.
It is essential, therefore to take into account your needs and objectives in retirement, including your views on the following issues:
- Whether you need all your tax-free lump sum immediately;
- Whether you require flexibility over the income amounts you receive in the future;
- Whether you wish to maintain control over the investment of your pension fund;
- How much risk you are prepared to accept, in order to maximise income;
- The level of protection and range of options that you wish to leave for your family in the event of your prior death; and
- The level of charges you are prepared to accept.
Countrywide is one of the UK’s leading independent financial advisers, and one of a select few whose expert views are consistently sought by the national press.
We have qualified advisers who can provide expert, impartial guidance in this complex area of pension planning at retirement. We will sit down with you and guide you through the options to best meet your circumstances.
The information given does not provide specific advice and may not be suitable to your individual circumstances.
Click here to request an appointment with a Retirement Planning Adviser.