What Do I Need To Provide

All you will need is the name of the companies managing the PEP, ISA, OEIC or Unit Trust that you want us to review. You should find these details on a recent valuation statement.

We can track down the rest of the relevant information for you. If you have reference numbers to hand then supply them as well but they are not necessary. When you register an investment with the Countrywide Estate Planning ifa Investment Review Service you give us your permission to seek out the information we need to compile your review.

Any charges will be discussed with you at outset and will be provided in writing before engaging us. It really is that simple and straightforward.

To take advantage of this service, call us on 01926 514393 or complete our online enquiry form.

If you have any queries why not take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)- designed to answer some of the most common questions we get asked about the Countrywide Estate Planning ifa Investment Review Service.

Tax treatment is dependant upon individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.

The information given does not provide specific advice and may not be suitable to your individual circumstances.